- Semantic multimedia analysis
- Summarization and semantic abstraction of multimedia content
- Multimedia content characterization and classification
- Metadata generation, coding and transformation;
- Multimodal and cross-modal indexing and retrieval
- Mobile and social media analysis and retrieval
- Multimedia recommendation
- Multimedia analysis and indexing beyond semantics, e.g. affect, sentiment, interest
- Personalization of multimedia content access
- Interactive multimedia indexing and retrieval
- Evaluation and benchmarking of multimedia retrieval systems
- Applications of multimedia indexing and retrieval, e.g. in medicine, lifelogs, satellite imagery, video surveillance and culture
Authors are invited to submit full length (6 pages – to be presented as oral presentation) and short papers (4 pages – to be presented as posters).
The submissions are peer reviewed in a single blind process. The language of the workshop is English.
For guidelines and submission procedure see Paper submission.
Check out the schedule.
Special Session Proposals:
February 19, 2018
Full/short paper submission:
May 04, 2018
Demo paper submission:
May 18, 2018
Special sessions paper submission:
May 18, 2018
Notification of acceptance:
June 29, 2018
Camera-ready papers due:
July 13, 2018